onging for summer holiday, dreaming of the typical trulli from Puglia… We’ve allowed ourselves to be tempted by Fabio November and we’ve put them in the kitchen: on shelves and as a centre piece, full of croissants, biscuits and sweets. Perfect for alleviating these hot summer days in the city.
- What is it? Trulli by Kartell, is a new jar series inspired by traditional trulli from Puglia.
- What is special about it? Inspired by the traditional trulli from Puglia, they come in jummy sorbet colours. They are perfect in a total-white kitchen, for a chic, summery vibe.
- How is it made? In colourful clear plastic, their silhouette is inspired by the traditional trulli of Alberobello. They have airtight lids.
- Who is it by? The southern Italian architect Fabio November finds inspiration in his region of origin, adding then his unique poetic, visionary touch. Of his trulli, he says “There’s a village called Alberobello nor far from where I was born, all the buildings have a conical roof as if it were a magician’s hat. And these buildings are magical too: evanescent boxes for precarious lives, precious emblems of carpe diem”. Evanescent, beautiful boxes (yet functional too) exactly like these jars.
- We have chosen it because… Trulli by Kartell has a simple, geometric silhouette and sorbet colours, above all they have the same magic of the trulli of Alberobello: “tiny evanescent boxes” as Fabio Novembre himself has defined them, they encourage us to live the moment, adding a suggestive, poetic touch to your home.