SA International celebrates 50 years in the business! And it does so with a young and fresh homeware series: Utility. Utility by LSA International has many pieces, which can be used in a thousand different ways; this series is really smart.
- What is it? Utility by LSA International is a homeware series, ideal for kitchen and table.
- What is special about it? Inspired by Scandinavian taste, Utility has pieces in a choice of enamelled steel, glass and leather. Tins, canisters, bowls and pots; they are perfect for the table, as well as being a great help in the kitchen, home office, bathroom and living room.
- How is it made? Tins and canisters in a choice of see-through and colourful blown glass and enamelled steel. What’s more, lids in ash wood double-up as plates and chopping boards. Handles are in leather.
- Who is it by? Since the sixties, London based family firm LSA International has been manufacturing glasses, tableware and homeware in blown glass and ceramic. The brand’s functional aesthetics are clearly inspired by Scandinavian taste, its pieces are made following traditional manufacturing techniques. Utility was especially designed to celebrate the brand’s fiftieth anniversary.
- We have chosen it because… Utility by LSA International is a really versatile series: slimline tins become jugs; large canisters double-up as pen holders and flower pots; bowls are perfect for condiments, biscuits and for storing your bathroom essentials like shower gel and sponges; plates with domes will look terrific on your the table. Moreover, each of these pieces has a thousand different uses: a multipurpose range which brings together class and functionality.