ophisticated colour combinations, lux prints, antique brocades and floral patterns; this is Wallpaper by Etro in brief. And this exclusive new wallpaper range was just launched at Maison&Objet 2017. Wallpaper by Etro has real aristocratic flair, a must-have for all you modern aesthetes with an eye for style.
- What is it? The first wallpaper range by Etro, manufactured in partnership with Rash.
- What is special about it? Wallpaper comes in four different styles, and they reproduce famous fabric patterns by high-fashion label Etro. With sophisticated colour combinations, lux prints and a touch of style, Wallpaper will turn our home into an aristocratic abode, fit for the modern-day dandy.
- How is it made? Available in four different styles (Arnica, Jovis, Leucio, Clorinde), they faithfully reproduce the brand’s famous prints. Plus, you can also combine them with sheets in block-colours or stripes, especially designed to evoke Etro’s iconic colour combinations. They include: classic Paisley (the droplet-shaped motif typically used by Etro), a foliage pattern updated in a modern key, eighteenth century brocade and ultra-modern 3D patterns. All styles are available in endless shades and colours.
- Who is it by? High-fashion label Etro has made a name for itself for its sophisticated prints, and iconic German brand Rash has been manufacturing wallpaper since 1861. Inspired by lux textiles, they strive to add a sophisticated touch to the modern home.
- We have chosen it because… Etro is known for lux prints, and this exclusive wallpaper range is no different. And the fact we can now decorate our home borrowing ideas from high-fashion has instantly hit a chord with us.