uring a meeting, you cannot find the post-it you left lying on your desk, or in the street you could do with a notepad to quickly jut down an idea. So, you resort to crudely scribbling on the back of your hand. A solution? The wearable notepad, in other words a brilliant bracelet to you take notes on.
- What is it? Wemo by Cosmotec, a bracelet/notepad in silicone.
- What is special? Wemo is a bracelet and notepad in one. You can take notes, write down your shopping list without running the risk of losing it, take important memos at any time...simultaneously as wearing a piece of jewellery worthy of any self-respecting fashion addict...
- How is it made? The bracelet is made of water-proof silicone, on which you can write with a special type of permanent ink that comes off with a rubber or your fingers. The design is inspired by eighties fashion, available in several colours.
- Who is it by? The Japanese design studio Kenma came up with the idea observing a nurse write down a note on her hand.
- We have chosen it because… Certainly, you’ve had to quickly write down something on a piece of paper, an important meeting that was just confirmed or an idea that you don’t want to forget. So, Wemo by Cosmotec is the practical – and incredibly brilliant - answer to all our wishes: because to the tune of “carpe diem”, you can now quickly write down anything that springs to mind.