aple, cherry, leather, brass: the latest trend in exercise equipment focuses on fine materials and a sophisticated aesthetic. Bewitching and practical, these new pieces are a stylish addition to your exercise routine.
- What is it Work in Use, a line of refined exercise equipment.
- What is special These ergonomic pieces are especially designed to help you gently shape your figure with exercises connected to dance and martial arts. Thanks to their bewitching aesthetic, display them in the living room and they will refresh the style of your décor.
- How is it made This line of exercise equipment is handmade by skilled artisans with fine materials such as brass, Cordovan steel, bronze, exquisite types of wood (maple, cherry and walnut) and leather. All the pieces are designed to combine gymnastics with martial arts and dance. The collection includes rings, pull-up bars, barbells and weights.
- Who is it by A design studio based in Rhode Island, Work in Use specialised in top-quality exercise equipment. Started in 2019 by the graphic designer Wu, Work in Use makes handmade objects in partnership with a community of artisans from New England.
- We have chosen it because…The main feature of this design-led line of exercise is the perfect blend of form and function. Elegant, ergonomic and refined, these pieces instantly transform from exercise equipment into home accessories: it’s instantly apparent that staying fit is now a matter of style.