o you often eat lunch at work, in a park or travelling? If so, Zerø by Guzzini is what you need. Freshly launched at Homi, Zerø is perfect for light lunches eaten on the go. This magical ball has everything you could possibly need to carry salads, fruit salads and even yogurt. And when you open it, it turns into the perfect table setting, wherever you may be.
- What is it? Zerø by Guzzini is a lunch box for salads and fruits salads.
- What is special about it? Zerø is a really practical colourful sphere, especially designed for salads and fruit salads (there’s also a version with a built-in cooler). It opens to reveal smaller compartments: bowls with lids and soup plates. With Zerø, you can lay the perfect table setting even at work.
- How is it made? It’s a plastic sphere with airtight lid and handle, especially designed for carrying salads and salads and fruits salads. Zerø opens to reveal smaller compartments: bowls, compartments, condiment holders, cutlery which doubles up as tongs and plates for the perfect place setting. There’s also a version with a built-in cooler, ideal for yogurt.
- Who is it by? Designer Carlo Viglino lives and works in Pesaro, central Italy. Throughout the years, Carlo has built a fruitful partnership with Guzzini Lab. For this project, Carlo referenced the “sphere” famously used during the seventies by Guzzini for a number of its most popular pieces. Zerø is a real must-have for the modern day metropolitan wonderer.
- We have chosen it because... With spring beckoning, we want to eat healthier lunches like rice salads, cereals, dried fruit and yogurt. And this magical ball is perfect for carrying all our ingredients (including condiments) wherever we go and eating lunch at a nicely set table, be it at the office or sitting on park bench.